The person who will be receiving care must bring their:
- Health insurance card;
- Blue hospital card;
- Private insurance card or policy, if any;
- List of all of their medications, including any over-the-counter medications, nutritional supplements, and homeopathic products.
Admissions and blue hospital card
- For hospitalization, registration or to get the blue hospital card
Go to the newly relocated Admission, in the new building, on the 1st floor of block 11. To get to the newly relocated Admission, in the new building (block 11):
- From the underground parking
Take elevators S1-S2-S3-S4 from the underground parking to the 1st floor. On exiting the elevator, turn right. Admission is on your right, after passing the reception desk (shaped like a rock).
- From the main entrance on chemin de la Côte Sainte-Catherine
Take the corridor to your left, which leads directly to the atrium of block 11. Turn left before arriving to the reception desk (shaped like a rock).
- Obstetrics and gynaecology
Before going up to the Obstetrics-Gynaecology clinic (at 4th-9), women and mothers requiring a valid blue hospital card should go to Admission, located on the 1st floor of block 11, between 7:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m.
Go to the Admission office, on the 3rd floor of block 2.
Tel. 514-345-4931 ext. 2331