In order to foster a calm and quiet environment conducive to optimal health care, there are a few guidelines to be followed when using mobile communication devices:
- Devices shall be set to vibrate;
- Cell phone use is permitted only in the common areas and in the parent zone of the rooms (on the daybed).
- Everyone is responsible for powering off devices in restricted areas;
- Maintain a low voice during voice communications;
- Obtain the consent of individuals concerned before taking any photographs or before making a recording.