The CHU Sainte-Justine is Quebec's only health care establishement exclusively dedicated to children, adolescents and mothers.
Our health professionals minister care and offer different services in two locations in Montreal : the CHU Sainte-Justine on chemin de la Côte-Sainte-Catherine and the Centre de réadaptation Marie Enfant (CRME), on Bélanger street E.
The CHU Sainte-Justine, it's: (each year)
- 3 530 births
- 83 271 visits to the emergency
- About 222 984 visits in outpatient clinics
The CHU Sainte-Justine staff, it's:
- 5 457 employees including 1 532 nurses
- 520 doctors and pharmacists
- 204 researchers
- 411 volunteers
- 4 416 trainees and students